Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Something New and Exciting - SKINS!!

Ok so huge news!! New skin line will be out soon. I don't know how many of you followed cStar Skins, but I was an addict. I have tons of em. So anyway, the cStar Skin line was a HUGE inspiration to me. I studied those lil buggers. I just wanted to show some pictures of whats coming up!

I plan on having limited skins. Who wants to look the same as everyone else? No fun I say, no fun at all!! A huge HUGE help in all this is Aisling Caiben, cStar brought our talents together. I also plan on being rather avant-garde, twisted and fruity....if you can figure out that mix more power to you. Soooo listed below is a sneak peek into my skin world. Enjoy!

This is the Milky Way tone from my new line 'Sabrina'. It will come in every tone, Marshmallow through Special Dark. In case you hadn't figured, my skin tone names are insprired by candy, yum!!
Aisling Caiben in Sabrina Milky Way Tone
Photo 1

 
Aisling Caiben in Sabrina Milky Way Tone
Photo 2
























Ok and next is still a work in progress. This is Skittles beta, lol. Its unfinished but will be soon :)

Aisling Caiben in Skittles Beta
Photo 1

Aisling Caiben in Skittles Beta
Photo 2


Pixy Snook in Skittles Beta
No Eye Makeup
photo 1





Pixy Snook in Skittles Beta
Smoke & Pink Shadow
Photo 4

I'm having entirely too much fun with all this. Been working on my stuff forever it seems. I've been going to skin fairs, buying skins all over! I am seriously a skin addict.
*Smooches Everyone*
~Pixy~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment